Thursday, February 13, 2014

BBQ at the Pool.

There's nothing more I like than outdoor dining, especially when the weather is good. We had a great January weather and it was the perfect time for The Peninsula Manila to hold their annual BBQ at the Pool food fest. 



I gathered my Weekend Warriors for this incredible dining smorgasbord and we all had happy tummies.

Here's what we had.  




Here's my appetizer plate. At this point, I am still pretending to be a healthy eater. 

And then, the real eating begins. 
We chose assorted meats to be grilled in front of us. 

This plate was for sharing so don't think this was all mine. Although, I did have 4 pieces of lamb chops. 


For dessert, it was a deadly combination of King Oscar and cheesecake and a little bit of fruits for that "healthy eating habit."




After dinner, we headed to The Bar for the Free Flow promo where one can drink as many cocktails, wines, spirits and beers on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights for only P1,280 nett.


But guess what? On Thurdays Free Flow doesn't only offer all you can drink spirits but it also gives out free cigars from Tabaqueria de Filipinas, Inc. How great is that for cigar lovers?


As for my gang, we are happy campers. 
Thank you CY for dinner!!! 

Cheers! 

No comments: