Monday, April 25, 2011

Nigel Has Hair.

The Ayala Malls continues to provide its customers with innovative entertainment through Style Origin. Presenting a series of lifestyle activities, Filipino shoppers are immersed in contemporary trends for design, beauty, fashion and music as Style Origin encourages personalized creativity and style.

Last April 14, we had a chance to spend time with Mr. Nigel Barker and J. Alexander at the Hotel Intercontinental.

Ayala has brought him here in Manila to promote his latest book, BEAUTY EQUATION.

I think Nigel is hot hot hot. As in sizzling sisig hot! So just imagine my surprise when I see him walk in the room...WITH HAIR!!!!


I wanted to bring him to Toni & Guy for a good old head shave to bring him back to his handsomely bald self.

He said, "I have to keep it this way for a while because Tyra likes it."

Well Tyra, here's what I think...."Pakalbo mo siya kung hindi, ikaw ang sasabunutan ko, GERRLLFRIEND!!!"

J. Alexander was a riot. I think he and I would make very good friend because what I love most about my gay friends is when they have a great sense of humor.


It's amazing how smooth, hairless and shiny his legs are!!
We all loved the shoes.
Ginggay and her signature hot legs and mega high heels.
Seatmate, Joey Mead.

Going blonde for FASH, Bianca Valerio looked stunning.

I couldn't stop looking at Bianca because for some reason, I thought she looked so much like Charlize Theron.

No comments: