Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Missing in Action!

I know, I know..... I haven't touched my blogspot in a long time now (hey, that sounds kinda kinky. hehehe)!

Anyway, I have to tell you guys that lately, I just did not have the energy to blog. I am not sure why...but thinking hard, it may be because I have already adopted a somewhat different lifestyle. I don't go to much events anymore, not even Ate Jenny's dinner get togethers and I am sure the gang is ready to pounce on me!

I think I am old. I get sleepy at 9 pm, I can't handle my 1 shot of tequila rose anymore and I just want to stay home and watch my collection of pirated Gossip Girls. Would you believe that I am only on Season 1?




I am such a loser!

Well, now that it is JULY again, you must know that it is Jul B. Dizon Jewellery's 31st Anniversary and we are having a celebration that is sure to take your breath away. We are working on that now and it is keeping me quite busy as well, which is another reason why I haven't blogged lately.

Anyway, here's something new. METRO SOCIETY, June to July 2009 issue has a feature story on sisters and guess who's on it!. Yup, the Dizon sisters.



Here's a photo of what my mom calls, "the James Bond Girls" look. Yeaaahhhh riiiggghhhtt!!!



Not really liking my super wide jaw structure here. Actually, I always prefer to smile when being photographed. I look more like ME when I smile. I don't do so well with serious faces. Not like Janina. She can carry it off because she is snobby by nature. HAHAHA!

Thank you so much to Leah Puyat for considering us for this story and for asking us super funny questions about our fist fights as young girls. Such happy memories, especially since I kicked Janina's ass! Now, I just whimper like a sad puppy so that she would throw me one of her bags.


Oh and thanks also for using Jul B. Dizon Jewellery and Janina for Jul Dizon pieces for the other sisters that were featured.

But you know Leah, you should have joined us in the photo since you are our "sister" too. :)


Don't we all look alike?

POWER TO THE SISTERS!!!!

No comments: