Monday, June 1, 2009

Dashing David's Day!



Mai was a sneak. She went behind his back and planned things without David knowing. She was texting non-stop to remind the people to be sneaky like her. Everything was hush hush because David is not supposed to know.

It would probably make a great chizmiz (gossip) if she were having an affair but the only affair that happened was when Mai threw David a surprise birthday party last Saturday.

We got there way ahead of the couple and only vegetable sticks were being served on the chic table set up with a photo of David on the vase as decor. :)




But for me, the best looking decor was this precious little girl, Alexa wearing a couture gown by Puey Quinones.


Dinner was not served yet but of course, I took a sneak peek at the food before anyone dove into them.









Mai made a slide show of David's life as a child....and I have to say, if anyone ever does this for me, I will kill them. BWA HA HA!!!





The Party Peeps and your bloggerina.








Happy Birthday David!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love reading your blog! Thank you for posting and sharing this party with us.

Anonymous said...

i missed your blog! i kept on waiting till the next post! hay lumipat na pala. anyways, we are also planning an event for my mom's 60th. (not as bonngga as this though). i have to say, ang hirap and i'm going crazy na!!

-HB

Candy B. Dizon said...

HB, if you need help, let me know how I can help! :)