Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hey Handsome!!!

Months after my birthday, I found myself still celebrating it with truly great friends at Hey Handsome. 


First of all, I LOVED the food. Everything we ordered, which was just about everything was delicious. I didn't realize Thai food could get any better. Actually, I wasn't even aware there was such a thing as Peranakan cuisine until now. 

If you haven't tried, do yourself a favor and call for your reservation now. 

Since this is a super late post, I have forgotten the names of these dishes so I suggest you just show the waiter/waitress these photos and prepare yourself for a wonderful dinner. 






A great big thanks to my girlie-girls for the birthday treat!!! Love you!!



G/F Net Park Building, 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila 
Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday 6 - 10pm 
Telephone: (+632) 946-3815 

No comments: