Thursday, May 26, 2016

Red Ginger at CoD.

I was late for a press event. We were asked to interview Chef Nobu Matsuhisa and I only made the photo op. I also couldn't make the invitation to try out the Brunch at Nobu. I thought my day would be a waste but my dearest Charisse Chudian invited me to lunch instead. Just me and her team at Red Ginger. I have been wanting to try this place but I find myself either in Tasting Room or Ruby Jack's when I am in City of Dreams. Alas, this was my chance to see why Red Ginger is the favorite restaurant of Chef William Mahi (aside from Tasting Room, of course). 

Since that day, I have been back twice to eat here. I absolutely love it. The flavors really come through with each bite. The portions are also quite hefty and for the price, it's very reasonable. 

Thank you Charisse for always making me feel special. 

Salt and Pepper Tofu

Rendang Spiced Freshwater King Prawns

Honey and Tamarind Glazed Pork Belly

Indonesian Style Angus Beef Cheek Rendang

The Peanut 
red roasted peanuts, vanilla ice cream, lime meringue and salted caramel peanut butter

Sorry, not sure what this is but as a dessert lover, I suggest The Peanut. 

I highly recommend Red Ginger. Just hope that service could be a little bit better. 

Stay tuned for my one on one with Chef Nobu. 

No comments: