Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Dar Yacout in Marrakech.

This restaurant is truly a diamond in the rough. When we got off the bus, we were led into a medina. The entrance smelled of urine and I almost wished that I stayed in the hotel to order room service. 

We walked further in where there were plenty of peddlers, men who would just stare at us tourists. It scared me. The roads are not even too so if you go, don't wear heels.

The door was opened into this magnificent structure. Every corner, every floor took my breath away. 









Lamb, couscous and pancakes for dinner. Truthfully, at this point of our trip, I could not eat another tajine, couscous or any Moroccan dish. My stomach wanted adobo and sinigang. 





Open on Tuesday to Sunday. 
Closed for lunch.
Click below for more information:

No comments: