Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sense and Style Features JBD.

I have been meaning to do this for the longest time but my memory is fading. I totally blame it on aging and not eating enough monggo. 

Anyway, I want to thank Mr. AA Patawaran for including our 35th Anniversary event in the issue of Sense and Style, September 2013 issue where in Julia Barretto graces the cover. By the way, I think she looks stunning here. 


I absolutely love the way AA writes. He has a way of telling a story. If I want someone to write a book about me, I would totally ask him to do it. Even my Dad, who is usually carebear about these things, mentioned to me that the writer has a beautiful way with words. 

So once again, THANK YOU Arnel for believing in our company and our desire to make this world more brilliant than diamonds. 




No comments: