Monday, January 30, 2012

Barbie-Q at The Pool!!!!


My gang and I tried out the Barbie by The Pool last Friday and can I just say how good it was? 
First, I love the fact that it was outdoors and the weather was kind to us and gave us a cold breeze. The selection was not overwhelming. It was just right and good quality. 

We started out with the salad bar. There was also a side dishes bar with corn, vegetables, beans, cheese macaroni and other goodies to go with your meats. 



Here's where the mighty have fallen! There was no talk of diet the whole night as we must have gone back 2 or 3 times to get something grilled! 

My favorite, LAMB!!! The tenderness and flavor is making me drool as I type this. 

Korean Barbeque! 

SUPER soft and juicy pork ribs!!

Bottomless prawns!!

Your choice of sausages!!!

Lapu-lapu and salmon!!

Choose your weapon and these guys will grill 'em!

My first plate.

Then there was dessert, which I think could have had a better selection. 
A 5 star hotel should never underestimate the importance of a good dessert spread. 
In our table, we all pretty much just ate the mixed fruits. 







To our 2 celebrants, Lucille and Belle, HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!!

Make a wish!

Of course, I had to stop and take a photo for my instagramming addiction! :)


I do recommend it, will go back for it and bring more friends along. Just crossing my fingers that the dessert will be more interesting!

1 comment:

Annabelle Chavez said...

Love this!thank you very much for making that night a memorable birthday!