Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sneak Peek!

I have been bombarded with text messages asking if they can have a preview of what's going to be on display on July 22. For our 31st Anniversary, Jul Dizon Jewellery has prepared something that will blow you away. (At least, I hope so. Haha)

Because you read my blog, that means you must be one of these things, if not all:

A certified jewellery lover.
A food and travel enthusiast.
A person that has so much time in his/her hands.
Ex boyfriends who want to know what's going in my life. (hihi)
A stalker.
A family member who has to read it because of the gun I am holding against their backs.

So for those who are a CJL (Certified Jewellery Lover), this post is for you. Now, you have to understand that I cannot post the whole photo because it would be unfair to those who do not read my blog (God help them), so here are bits and pieces of some of the things you will see on the show.

Enjoy!












Best to come on time because they are all one of a kind and first come first served.

No comments: