Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Universal Studios in Osaka.

Spent Holy Week in Osaka with my girls and Sunshine and her kiddos. It was a fun group that basically have the same goal in life. To eat well, travel plenty, sleep long and shop like the zombies are coming tomorrow. 


We spent Doreen's 8th birthday in Universal Studios. It was the most wonderful time to do it because the weather was beautiful and since it was a weekday, there were not too many people. Just a tip though, try to save up for Fast Pass. It saved us a lot of time from lining up.  


It is also where I can officially announce that I am old. I wanted to puke in almost all the rides, specially the Harry Potter and Minions. Sunshine is a decade younger than me so she handled every ride like a pro. 



Here's another tip, don't try the butter beer BEFORE the ride because it might be a waste of money when you throw it all up. 


Got them kids caps (extortion, but they look so cute).

My girls are 26 and 22 but really, they are just babies. 





 


We were practically the last ones there. 

Happiest Birthday Doreen!!!!

No comments: