Monday, May 6, 2019

2019 in Seoul.

I am trying to post more on my beloved blog. I've been lazy and truthfully, I think that it is a dying art but I can't seem to just quit it. Be a bit more patient with me and I will try my best to keep you posted on what I've been up to and where I have been going (not that you care but just pretend that you do). 

Anyway, the girls and I spent NY in Seoul, Korea. Yes it was freezing, just as we anticipated. We were armed with heavy coats and boots and all sorts of tools to keep us warm but it still wasn't enough. Our days would start with a temperature of -8 and it would end with -13. 



The sun was out but it didn't matter, the cold was stronger but do you know what's even stronger? Our urge to shop and eat. Myeongdong is where we spent a lot of our time. 




Our most favorite thing to do in Korea is to go to beauty shops. We would try out almost everything that they have because we are make up and skin product addicts. By day 2, we could really see the improvement on our skin. 


We went to the N Seoul Tower. The view was amazing. Really worth the trip especially if you use Klook discount promos. 



Since it was Christmas/New Year, the decor was a bonus eye candy. 




Our favortite snack bar is Godiva cafe. Here, we would enjoy hot chocolate milk and ice cream. 



It was too cold and I don't think I will be back during winter but I am absolutely sure that I will be back as it is one of my favorite places to visit. 

No comments: