Saturday, March 30, 2019

Kalachuchi Launch.

When Lucy and I got to talking about July of 2018, I told her that whenever she is ready, we can already work on our third collaboration. 

It is always so exciting to see what she has up her sleeve. By October, we were drawing, discussing, erasing and laughing over what the collection should be. 

So afterwards, our production got into full swing to make our dreams come true. 

I hired my dearest Robert Blancaflor to transform Spices of The Peninsula Manila into a garden where people can just relax and have fun. He literally brought in a Kalachuchi tree into the venue. 



The Peninsula Manila team truly did a great job in preparing all the delicious bites and for agreeing to all my demands. At the end of the day, I think everyone was happy with the food and drinks. 




Special thanks to Ange dela Cruz for styling the round grazing table. The whole success of the event wouldn't be the same without her. 





The Peninsula Manila has a new Beverage Manager, Rico Deang and he showcased tropical drinks that all the guests loved. 







I had a kariton made and offered fresh coconut juice!


Lulu Tan Gan had the perfect dresses for the models and especially for Lucy. 




Big thanks to these two. Jody, my daughter, was put in as Project Manager or this event. I am proud of her. My Dad is always our pillar of strength. 


Jacqueline, my other daughter was tasked to do all the make up of the models and I think she did an amazing job. 





I can totally feel my Mom guiding me in everything that I do. 
Thank you everyone for all the love and support. 















No comments: