Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Vatos, Kor-Mex Restaurant.

Tried Vatos the other night with the family. We enjoyed the food and ambiance. Service was great. However, be prepared to dig deep in your pockets. You would probably need to spend more than a thousand bucks per person to get full. Serving size is quite small. As a friend told me, he finds it more of a bar chow kind of a restaurant. 

Their version of lumpia. I liked the flavor. 

Carnitas are good but I think that it may be too expensive for these two pieces. 

I like this a lot. It's very cheesy and it arrived hot and crispy. 

Their burrito might need a bit more meat in them but I like the flavor. 

Chicken wings are always a favorite of mine. I liked their Tequila-Honey wings. 

Nutella nachos ala mode. 

For people that know me, you know that half a glass of happy liquid will get me totally sloshed but I had one glass of their margarita and I didn't even get red-faced which only means that their drinks might be weak. 



Vatos Urban Tacos
G/F Net Park Building, 5th Avenue
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig

No comments: