Thursday, February 9, 2017

Cafe Fleur in Angeles.

One Saturday afternoon, my Dad suddenly wanted to go to Angeles City to try Cafe Fleur by Chef Sau because he saw it in Facebook and believes that we are related to him. So at around 5 pm, we headed towards the North to have dinner that's 1 hour and 45 minutes away. 

With the name Cafe Fleur, I imagined it to be a pretty house with lots of beautiful flowers and a lush garden. Also, I thought it was sandwiches, tea and pastries. To my surprise, it a Filipino (Kapampangan) restaurant! This is was going to be testy because my Dad is from San Fernando and he is a great cook. 

Love the way their tamales is presented. I was also told that it tasted good. I don't like tamales at all so I skipped it. 

Ukoy. Not bad. 

The Piko salad with salted egg was yummy!!! 

Sisig was so so...(I prefer it sizzling) but believe it or not, I enjoyed the rice. 

The prettiest Kare-Kare I have ever had. So neatly presented, it also tasted delicious. Though, they may have to find a way to make the skin crispy for a longer period of time. 

Only dessert that's worth the calories. Pandan sans-rival. 

Thank you for the food trip Dad! 


Cafe Fleur
L-463B Miranda Street, Barangay Sto. Rosario, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga

1 comment:

Me said...

The kare kare looks so funny