Monday, March 7, 2016

The Pig Pen at Solenad.


The Pig Pen is another concept by The Black Pig. It is a casual restaurant that serves basic, simple and good food. It offers foodies a choice to eat freshly made dishes prepared once ordered. 

Chefs Carlo Garcia and Tricia Villacorta made sure that the menu consists of nothing but the freshest ingredients. 





My dad (pickiest eater in the world) says that this paella pie is the best he has ever tasted. In fact, my daughter had to go back the next weekend just to take this home to him. 





You must also try the pumpkin soup. Your kids will love it 

I kid you not, this Oriental Salad is my absolute favorite. The crunchy fresh leaves and the hot soft shrimp tempura on top is a perfect combination. 


Fresh fruit juices are ready for you to grab and go. 

The MUST have dessert is this Banana Cheesecake. 



(Forgive my free WeVideo app. It's my first time to use one. Practice first.)

The Pig Pen is located at the G/F of Solenad, Nuvali Sta. Rosa. 

No comments: