Monday, March 14, 2016

Ahhhh... at Esencia Day Spa.

 

I don't get a massage as often as I would like. Too many events, too sleepy, too full, too expensive, too many excuses. I love getting them and I love trying out new places to experience different techniques, ambiance and even scents (that counts a lot inside a massage room). 

When I got invited to try Esencia Day Spa in Solenad, Nuvali, I gladly made the trip along with my sister and girls. 

Greeted by owner, Les Rabinovich, she and I instantly hit it off with our love for Morocco in common. The fact that I was just there last October and her plans on going, we had tons to talk about. 

Les Rabinovich and your bloggerina. 

Esencia Day Spa is located on the 2nd Floor of Ayala Mall in Nuvali. It is a small space but offers nothing but relaxation to clients. 



There are private rooms and even a couple's room for those romantic day trips. 


The therapists are trained by experts from The Farm. They are good at what they do and makes sure that every aching bone in your body is soothed by their own signature technique. 

Aside from feeling great after the massage, you will be amazed by the price of every treatment they offer. I can't wait to go back. 


Esencia Day Spa is located at Solenad 3, Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. 
Follow them on Instagram: @esenciadayspa
Facebook: Esencia Day Spa

No comments: