Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Candy x Bella.

I finally got my foodie lover friends together for a dinner at Ms. Bella Yuchengco's residence. 
This is the only reason you can make me go to Ayala Alabang. 

Tita Bella's cooking is SUPERB. You have to understand, she never studied in some fancy schmancy school. She just learned how to cook by trial and error by putting this with that. I WANT TO BE AS TALENTED AS HER...but since I can't I will just have to wait for the next invitation or organize another dinner with amazing people as I have done last week. 

Amuse
Melon, Pecorino, Prosciutto

Appetizers
Cauliflower Steak, Organic Egg, Bacon Jam

Twice Baked Souffle

We put some bacon jam on top of the souffle and it just blew our mind. 

Main Course
Seafood, Farlic, Olive Oil

Ribeye, Roasted Grape Gravy, Garlic Apple Compote, Cilantro Dressing

Dessert
Salted Chocolate Caramel Pots

Thank you Sunshine for the Quezo de Bola Cheesecake. Really very delicious. 

To my gang, thank you for doing the trek. I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. 
We really missed you Iza. 
Rajo, Charisse, Lucy, Jacqueline, Tita Bella, Sonja, Tess, Cecile, Nix
Ben, yours truly and Jeroen. 

Inspecting the kitchen where magic happens. 

To order the quezo de bola cheesecake, please follow Sunshine Pengson on Instagram. 
@sunshinepengson

No comments: