Friday, November 28, 2014

Crate and Barrel in Manila.

Perfect time to open a store is right before the Christmas madness season. 

That's exactly when Crate and Barrel opened its doors in the Philippines. Located at SM Mega Fashion Hall, this shop offers a wide range of home accessories that are quite affordable. 




Love this table!

But I love the Acacia wood slabs even more. When I posted it on my Instagram, my "Shoppingera" friends all sent me a message to buy some for them. So I got all that Crate and Barrel had and still waiting for word about when they will have more. 




I don't have a bar at home and I am not an expert drinker so I wouldn't know what to do with this but I really think it's cute!



With my official SM shopping "honey", Harley Sy. 

Congratulations and thank you for making Christmas shopping easy this year!!!

No comments: