Friday, August 22, 2014

La Cabrera.


Four week old restaurant, La Cabrera, an Argentinian restaurant is located at 6750. It is where the old Giraffe and Lolo Dad's used to be. 

Steffie and I brought the gang over for our joint birthday celebration (one of very many). 

We started the evening with a toast. I didn't do the ordering so I am not sure what this is called but I think it would be better if served frozen. 

This is a must but you need to eat it fast!!! 

Empanadas. 

The side dishes are bottomless and for some reason, they just keep putting more and more on our table until there was literally no room for anything else. I find it a little too messy and since the tables are regular size, a bit inconvenient. A must have is the mushrooms and the roasted garlic. 


Gotta have our meat!!! I likey! Flavorful, tender, juicy and cooked perfectly. Medium rare baby.

I find this WAY too boney. It was hard to get any meat of it and I think it tastes the same as the steak above. 

This is YEMA in crepe style. WAY too sweet even for me! 

At the end of the day, it's the company, alcohol, good service and a slab of steak that counts. 

Had a great time with you girls!!! 

La Cabrera Grillado and Bar
09052900703

They are still on dry run so I am sure they will get even better in time. 





No comments: