Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ate Alice in her Birthday Wonderland.

How grateful am I to have a friend like Ate Alice? Let me count the ways.....


Her kind and beautiful soul is contagious. Everyone that is touched by her friendship is constantly given an education about generosity and gratitude at the same time. 

I do not know of a person more busy than Ate Alice but she always makes time for her family and friends. A perfect tribute to what a mother/sister/friend should be. 

Last month, Ate celebrated her birthday and I was fortunate enough to have been invited. I used the word fortunate because Ate Alice runs around in a society where I am just an onlooker, a fan to the stars and celebrity friends that I normally just read about. 

As you know, I have entered the world of LOLA PLANET. I hardly go out anymore and I always look forward to being on my bed playing Muffin Knight. 

But of course, this evening was NOT to be missed. 

First, the food. KAI did an amazing job in serving top quality sushi, sashimi, oysters, boneless lechon, salad and my ultimate favorite, STEAK. 







The table setting was gorgeous. 



The birthday cake came out...yes all 10 feet of it. It had 7 kinds of cake so that whatever your sweet tooth may desire, the cake will grant. Kudos to whoever made it.


The greatest thrill of all? My favorite girls, including the birthday girl were all wearing Jul B. Dizon Jewellery. I felt proud and I just want to say it out loud! 

Here's Ate and Grace. 


LOVE LOVE LOVE your look. 

Cong. Lucy T. Gomez. 

Sweetest couple of the decade, Victor and Liz. 


And before I went home to my Muffins.....I had to take a photo with the Master Showman himself. 

Ate Alice, I love you and you know it.

No comments: