Thursday, March 15, 2012

FAME 2012.

Can I not say anything much about FAME 2012? 

Let me just show you some of the pieces that are exhibited and I hope that it urges you to GO and appreciate Filipino talent and workmanship. 





I met THE Kenneth Cobonpue!

Love love love. 






I so love the key chair!!! Great design!

Hello designers! We all have tons of pencils....we should all have one of these! 

Looks like a normal chandelier right? But look closely......

They are the frames of eyeglasses!!

And those steel flashlights??? How awesome is that?

Ito Kish and Nix Alanon!

Then I saw Ito's booth.

I wanted to take this home but Ito doesn't have a price yet. 




A pair of chairs that's fit for a King and Queen!! It's SOOOO me. 

We need this in Siniloan, our weekend home. 

Wish our poolside looked like this. 

Or this!




I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!

March 14 - 17, 2012
October 17 - 20, 2012

SMX Convention Center
Metro Manila, Philippines

No comments: