Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beso Cucina Vinoteka.



My JLC loves to wine and dine in new places. When we heard about Beso, we decided to bring the gang and see what it has to offer. Good thing we reserved...it was packed!

The Sangria seemed to lack wine because my gang ordered 2 bottles of red wine and started pouring some into the pitcher. As you may know, I am not a drinker. I don't like the taste of wine. Not red nor white. I just don't like it. I am more the girly kinda drinker...meaning, fruity flavored that's sweet and masks the taste of alcohol. 

Anyway, the food arrived and everything seemed going well with the taste EXCEPT for one thing. We all found the dishes too salty. The quality of meat, seafood and vegetables were great except that excess of salt in almost all the dishes. 

But all in all, we don't mind going back because at the end of the night, our bill was not over the top and the atmosphere of the place was enjoyable. 











Bonifacio High Street Central
The Fort
Taguig City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(0926) 614-9695

No comments: