Thursday, January 9, 2020

Christmas Eve is Jacqueline's Birthday.

Day 3 in Canggu happened to be Christmas Eve, which is also Jacqueline's birthday. Yup, 23 years ago, while you were all having your Christmas Eve dinner, I was in the hospital in pain, waiting for my baby girl to come out. She is truly the best Christmas gift ever. 

Anyway, back to Bali, I failed to take photos of are the art galleries that we visited. At some point, we were not allowed to take photos so it totally skipped my mind to document this part of our trip. I came home with two artworks, which is being framed now. I will show you when it is up in my room. 

In the morning, we headed down to Seminyak for shopping. Kim Soo, a very chic and beautiful cafe with a quaint home accessories department. I love every corner of this place. Prices of items being sold is also not so expensive. You must visit when in Bali. 






We also went to Seminyak Square for more shopping but I really didn't get to buy anything. I was too excited for our dinner reservation at Kilo. 

Kilo is by far, my favorite restaurant in Bali. Everything on the menu is love.


We celebrated Jacqueline's nth birthday dinner here and everyone came home with a happy tummy. 










By the way, order the lava cake, you can thank me later. 

Click below to make your reservation



No comments: