Friday, December 9, 2016

Nobu Brunch Buffet!

As a birthday gift from Ms. Charisse Chuidian and her team, not only was I able to try the Nobu brunch buffet, I was able to spend quality time with Daddy-O. We were both quite excited one Sunday morning, maybe a bit too excited that we were there even before the restaurant opened. 

I must tell you that my Dad is quite the food critique. He is very hard to please when it comes to dining out because he himself is a great cook. I think all Kapangpangans are. 

But take a look at this spread. How can anyone complain? The seafood were fresh, beautifully plated and most importantly, delicious. 






The buffet inclues free local beers and mocktails. Please try the Virgin Mojito. That's all you need to drink. I had about 3 glasses.



Nobu Adobo. I die. 

Aside from the food on the buffet table, servers would come out with small plates carrying the most delicious bites straight from the kitchen. This is their version of tempura and I could have had 10 servings. It's that good. 



Alaskan sea bass. 

My dad's ultimate favorite is the Sea bass Jalapeno. 

For dessert.....





I hardly give a 5 star rating but everything about this day was ultimately perfect. 


Thank you so much Charisse and Nobu for the unforgettable brunch and Daddy for being the perfect date. 

NOBU
Nobu Hotel, City of Dreams
(02) 6912882

No comments: