Monday, March 24, 2014

Keeping Wrinkle Free.

At my age, I need to be extremely serious about skin care. Fortunately, I don't get too many pimples. But one thing that we can't avoid are wrinkles. I understand that we can't really prevent that except, of course, if you are addicted to Botox and plastic surgery. Another fortunate thing is, I am not. I have nothing against those who are but I suppose I am just a sissy when it comes to needles and operations. 

Recently, I have been using Murad, Rapid Collagen Infusion along with my usual La Mer moisturizing creme and toner. I think that the combination has been very good to my skin. 

Whatever it is, whether is is my recent affair with the gym, eating better and the Murad Rapid Collaged Infusion, I feel more confident that my skin is being good to me. 



WHAT IT IS: Murad’s Rapid Collagen Infusion is a fast acting, multi-tasking wrinkle fighting formula that promotes healthy collagen and hydration levels to plump skin and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. This advanced collagen-building formula is loaded with clinically proven ingredients to immediately reveal a more youthful appearance and feel within 2 hours*. Rapid Collagen Infusion is part of Murad’s award-winning Age Reform line. Designed to reveal younger looking skin, Age Reform products are scientifically advanced anti-aging formulas created to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, restore resilience and firmness, refine texture and improve tone.

FEATURES/ BENEFITS: • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 2 hours* • Collagen Support Complex boosts skin’s resilience and plumps dehydrated skin to reduce wrinkle depth appearance • Winged Kelp smoothes skin by fostering natural collagen and elastin • Cellular Hydro-Lock® with Apple and Lentil Seed Extracts plumps skin and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles

THE MURAD DIFFERENCE: Dr. Howard Murad is a Board-certified Dermatologist and Trained Pharmacist who has channeled his unique expertise and exceptional depth of experience into innovative skincare formulas and a breakthrough approach to care called Inclusive Health®. Since 1989, his Murad Skincare brand has introduced millions to the transformative power of Inclusive Health. Today Murad is more than a brand; it's a lifestyle that allows people all over the world to look, live and feel Better Every Day®.

HOW TO USE: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

AVAILABILITY: Rustan’s Makati, Rustan’s Shangri-la, Rustan’s Alabang, Rustan’s Ayala Center Cebu, Essenses RP Manila, Essenses Powerplant Mall

No comments: