Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Jul Dizon's Anniversary Show.

I will be honest. The LAZY bug has bitten me and it has bitten me HARD. My desire to blog is mostly affected by it. Actually, in the past couple of months, I thought that I really had nothing to write about anyway as I was living a Lola life. Home by 8, in bed by 9 and that pretty much summed up my daily life. That was how it seemed to be until I decided to clean out my iPhoto and saw my thousands of photos that I still have to share with you. 

So ok, here I am, making it up to Candifier, so please forgive me if I back track to July 2015 as I try to renew my passion for blogging. 

Our July Anniversary show was held on the first of July of this year at EDSA Shangri-la Hotel. I had asked my dear friend Robert Blancaflor to style the Garden Ballroom and just make it look pretty as he usually does. 



We truly love your work. 
Janina, Lucille, Robert and yours truly. 

The room was divided based on us four designers. 

Ginny Dizon




Lucille Dizon




Your bloggerina




Janina Dizon-Hoschka (and family)




My lovely muse, Lucy T. Gomez.


Cenen Dizon and LTG

The power of white. Patrice, Maureen, Daniel and Kai. 

Wavy hair duo, Paul and Dennis. 

My Daddy-O and my darling, Rajo. 

Tita Clare and Anna. 

We love how Ria Bolivar wears Jul Dizon. 

Joanna, Bea and Janina.

Salome knows how to bring it. 

Vivian, Joan and Grace.

The Gotaos welcomes Dad into their clique. 

Tessa Prieto and the GM of EDSA Shangri-la Hotel, Mr. Amit Oberoi.

To all that came and showed support and love, THANK YOU so very much from the Dizon family.  

No comments: