Monday, December 1, 2014

Face-Off 2014, Part 1

Inquirer Lifestyle presented Face Off 2014 yesterday at Solaire and even though it is nearly impossible to get me out of the house on a Sunday night, more so to wear make-up, heels and a bra, I had to go because it has been a while since I last attended a fashion event. It also happens that most of the designers featured in the show are my good friends. 

The theme was Filipino designers of two generations redefine the Maria Clara. 

Thank goodness the traffic was not as bad as I feared it would be. 

Enjoy the show!

Maureen Disini

Pablo Cabahug

Edwin Ao

Ivarluski Aseron

Louis Claparols

Jun Escario

Vania Romoff

Joey Samson

James Reyes

Eric de los Santos

JC Buendia

Rhett Eala

Rajo Laurel

Dennis Lustico

Randy Ortiz

Lulu Tan Gan

There were quite a few more designers but I couldn't take photos of everyone's designs because  juggling Instagram, taking pictures, whatsapp messaging and accepting calls from my daughter is no joke. 

Stay tuned for the muses!! 

No comments: