Monday, February 25, 2013

Your Trash, Their Treasures.

It's always such a great feeling when you give something of yourself to those who need it. Perhaps that's why so many of my wonderful friends always show their support whenever I do a charity project. 

My Dad is going nuts because I always end up making the house look like a warehouse so yesterday, I finally got out of my lazy mode and started to pack them up. 

Thank you Cedric and Ginny for giving me all those Balikbayan Boxes. 

While sorting out all the toys and books, I came upon all these cars. They were so cool all lined up and my nephews went gaga over them. (They weren't allowed to get any from the loot.) Then I imagined how happy the boys up in Benguet will be when they see and play with these! 


There were boardgames,stuffed animals and even BRAND NEW TOYS!!
You guys are awesome. 


I counted about 200 books. This will go to the library for all to enjoy!



It's not too late, if you have any more toys and books to give, let me know!
Thank you so much.

No comments: