Thursday, March 7, 2013

Leather Ball at Furnitalia.

Last night was the Leather Ball being thrown by Florence Ko of Furnitalia and I am so glad I went. 

The Pelle event featured three of my friends who made a small collection featuring leather. Randy Ortiz, Rajo Laurel and Rhett Eala picked their muses which were Tweetie De Leon, Mandy Santos and Apples Aberin. 





Photo by Rajo Laurel.

Aside from the mini fashion show, I was thrilled to see beautiful pieces being sold at Furnitalia. 

Like this vase. I love the frosted one although the clear one is also quite attractive. 


This red leather chair is so me. 

Loving the coffee table. 

These vases by Anna Torfs is something I truly want to have. My favorite of them all. 

With a bed like this, how can anyone want to get up at all?



The Party Peeps with yours truly. 

Nix Alanon. 

Grace Ang, Alice Eduardo and Mons Romulo. 

Small Laude.

Ruby Gan.

Tim Yap.

Henri Calayag. He was responsible for the hair and make up of all the muses for the shoot and show. 


I realized that I have one face for all my photos. I need to learn how to change my look.

CONGRATULATIONS Florence!!! 

No comments: