Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Natori Madness!


When Natori calls, everyone goes and when everyone arrives, they all wear Natori. 

I must have seen 15 beautiful ladies wearing Natori that evening. I don't own a Natori yet, I am saving up for a beaded kaftan that I saw in Rustan's. 

The evening showcased pieces that were issued in foreign fashion magazines and worn by top models.




The center stage of the Ayala Museum was for the models wearing Natori's latest collection. 







The favorite outfit of the evening was the one Ms. Josie Natori was wearing. I love it to bits! 


Ms. Nedy Tantoco gives the designer flowers and shows her support and admiration. 


I wore my Lesley Mobo dress with my favorite LegLove stockings! 



Here's Lucille wearing her Natori with the designer! 

My favorite host, Ms. Tessa Valdes. 

Mel, Bea, Lucille and your bloggerina. 

Congratulations Ms. Josie Natori and Rustan's! 

No comments: