Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Look Magazine!

 I am a bit late in posting this but the magazine is still out in bookstores so you are not too late in getting one. Shamcey has a photo spread taken here in Peninsula Manila.


Also featured are my choices as gifts for the holidays. Alongside is Trish Villanueva. I have never met her but I see her a tagged a lot on Twitter. 


I actually submitted 10 but I guess they had to edit so I would like to post all of my choices here in my blog. If you haven't gotten your girlfriend or wife anything yet, hope this helps!


Charles and Keith Sunglasses. (Charles and Keith outlets)

VMV, Armada Sunblock. 

Chanel Nailpolish. (Rustan's)

Rubies. (Jul B. Dizon)

 Prada CANDY Perfume. (Rustan's)

Levi's Curve ID. (Levi's outlets)

Any Nude Heels!

 Furla, Candy Bag. (Furla, Greenbelt)

Suesh Make Up Trolley Kit. (suesh.com)
 

Personalized colored pencils by Mommypads. (mommypads.multiply.com)



No comments: